Create your Game Plan for 2021
This is a planning workshop specifically designed for women micro-business owners to help them lay the foundations to grow their businesses.
About this Event
Data shows that, yearly planning, setting goals, targets and KPIs are key factors that contribute to business success. It is also proven that crises are better managed by companies with a clear yearly plan and goals and that they are more likely to grow during crises than companies with no written yearly plan.
2020 was a year of crisis and uncertainty for most businesses and female micro-business owners and solopreneurs were definitely the ones that got the worst impact of the Covid-19 crisis. The uncertainty is not yet ended and therefore, planning 2021 is of utmost important to ensure your business success.
What is the objective of this workshop?
This workshop aims to help you build your game plan for 2021 to achieve success.
After analysing briefly 2020 this workshop will help you to:
- Set goals for 2021
- Map the strategic priorities
- Divide these priorities into achievable and timely actions
- Put in place a way to track and measure progress
- Put in place measures to prevent distractions
What will be the outcome?
At the end of this workshop, you will leave with a workbook that contains:
- Crystal clear goals which can motivate and excite you just by thinking about them
- A laser-focused action plan which will allow you to take immediate action
- A bespoke measuring and progress tracking system
Who is leading this workshop?
Ceylan Boyce, founder of Academy for Women Entrepreneurs and EMPOWER Tribe is a business strategist and entrepreneurship coach with over 15 years of consultancy and marketing experience combined with 8 years of owning and leading multiple successful businesses.
Who is this workshop for?
Female solopreneurs and micro-business owners who would like to grow their companies.